18 March 2018

Scrapper's Delights Featured DT

It's my turn on Featured DT.  Today I am presenting some ATCs featuring Woodland Friends Colouring Stickers available here http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=213_239_241&products_id=1069





I am really into ATCs at the moment and I thought these images would be great for a Nature theme.  I particularly love looking up quotes on Google to go with the image and the choices are endless.  It really makes me feel good some days to find a quote for an ATC, it lifts me up if I feel down.

Here are my finished ATCs, hope you like them.



Don't forget if you are not a member of the Scrapper's Delights Facebook Group, drop in now and join - you won't be sorry.  There is a lot going on there at the moment, and each month there is a freebie for you to join in the Facebook challenge.  Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/376140345820051/

See you next time, hope you liked my featured DT post, I would love you to leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment