21 August 2017

Imagine that Digistamp August 2017 Link-up


For this month's link-up, I have gone with "Kitty in Flowers".  I am a real sucker for cat stamps and as soon as I saw this one at Imagine that Digistamp, I knew I had to have it.  I have used my favourite colour, purple and I love the addition of the yellow to make the scene bright and happy.  Thanks for stopping by and see you again some time - MEOW, MEOW!
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/creative-link-up-for-august.html

2 comments:

  1. So very cute Gail and love the colours...Thank you so much for sharing with us at imagine That Digistamp..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. Perfect papers to match that image. Also the buttons are great embellishments. I have cats...and this is why I don't have plants, hehe. Thanks for joining us this month at Imagine That Creative Playground, and hope to have you join us again, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete