04 May 2017

Aussie Digital Artists Challenge No. 4 - May 2017


I could not resist entering another of Sasayaki Glitter's images in this challenge.  I found the paper in my stash (of course) along with a pregnancy brad and decided to lift it up a bit by attaching to a button.  I thought the paper I used was perfect for a Pregnancy Congratulations card as it was colour appropriate for someone who chooses not to know whether the baby is a girl or boy, but then again, going by today's standards, maybe she does know and just doesn't want to tell us!  What do you think?  Be sure to check out Naz's Etsy shop, Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.  She has some great images and there are so many to choose from.  I am heading over there again before Mother's Day, as she has a great special for us mums I just can't resist.  Check out https://www.facebook.com/Sasayaki-Glitter-Digital-Stamps-1683362591888560/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment