11 September 2016

Freebie Friday at Scrapper's Delights


I was lucky to be asked to be a Guest Designer for Freebie Friday at Scrapper's Delights for the month of September 2016.  This month's theme at Scrapper's Delights is "The Circus. Check out http://scrappersdelights.com/store/ for lots more images.  In my design using the Freebie Friday progressive challenge image Circus Tipsy Tervy I have designed a thank you card for a friend, the idea behind it being that the poodle is being saved from the clutches (claws) of the black cats.  As the sentiment says a true friend helps you in all situations.  I have coloured the image with Copics, not that I am any expert but I am learning from Scrapper's Delights friend, Alyce at Kit and Clowder.  Get this image for free by joining in our Progressive challenge on the Facebook Fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment