30 April 2018

Oddball Art Stamps - Sally #IMG11/11B

My inspiration today for the closing days of  the"Messy & Sketchy" theme over at Oddball Stamps is Sally IMG#11/11B.  She is such a cutie.  I have chosen a "get well soon" card.  I got my Gelli Plate out again and chose purple, mauve and green paints to play with.  After my background was dry, I added a script stamp inked with Versamark and embossed with Stampendous Fran-tage Shabby White embossing enamel and this is the result.







I placed the background on a mauve square card base and proceeded to decorate as shown with flowers and black doily from my stash.  I hope you like my inspiration.  Sally is such a cutie.  She can be found on the Oddball website shop - here is the link https://www.oddballartco.com/product-page/digital-stamp-big-eye-bedtime-pajamas-girl-sally-image-no-11


and don't forget my discount code for 10% off your order.


                                           DTGAIL10


No comments:

Post a Comment