20 November 2017

Oddball Art Blog Challenge October/November 2017

Sorry Lizzy, I know the optional theme was Cemeteries, but I have already entered one with that theme, and wanted to use a couple of your other digis that I have had printed out for a while. I have used one of the ripped frames https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/293895567/instant-download-ripped-paper-frames?ga_search_query=torn&ref=shop_items_search_1  along with  Zeddy the Zebra https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/231966656/digi-stamp-digital-instant-download?ga_search_query=zebra&ref=shop_items_search_1
 I have "Copiced" Zeddy (or what is left of him after merging with the ripped paper frame and I also changed the colour of the frame as I wanted to make a baby card.  The chipboard words came from Zoe at Make It Crafty, my favourite chipboard store http://www.makeitcrafty.com/

7 comments:

  1. Looks great - fab for a baby boy!
    Thanks for joining us for Oddball Stamps Blog Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie, wanted to be a bit different, it is ATG and optional with the twist, a bit over Halloween already, too many treats lol

      Delete
  2. Love the lil giraffe! Thanks for joining the Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little zebra... i love it.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge.
    Hugs, Tina – DT
    Oddball Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute I love this! Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Challenge! ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining the Oddball challenge with your gorgeous card! Good Luck! Hugs Julie DT xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute baby card. Thanks for joining us at the Oddball Art Stamps Challenge.
    Hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete