01 June 2017

Scrapper's Delights - June 2017 Progressive Freebie



This month's progressive freebie is Lady Constance.  Be sure to join our group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/376140345820051/ and request it.  I was away on retreat when I made this card, so my supplies were a little limited, as each retreat I attend, I try to take less.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  However, there was a shop at a neighbouring group retreat and of course, when we did our food shopping in the local town, we found the Reject Shop which is where the clock came from.  I used a stencil to make a bit of a background with a small inkpad on vanilla cardstock and the flower and sentiment came from a Kaisercraft pack.  Of course I coloured Lady Constance with Copics.  Be sure to check out the Victorian/Steampunk section in the Scrapper's Delights store http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=89_206 for more digital stamps that could accompany Lady Constance.  Also, we have a few new rules we want to make you aware of regarding the Progressive Challenges, so head on over to the pinned post over at Scrapper's Delights  https://www.facebook.com/groups/376140345820051/ to catch up on the latest. Thank you for checking out my blog.
I am entering the following challenges with my card:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sophisticated lady there. Lovely card. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete