25 February 2017

Imagine That Digistamp February Link-up


This month I have chosen "Hello Kitties" from, of course, Imagine That Digistamp.  I love any cat/kitten images, they get me in every time.  I decided to leave this card blank for any occasion.  I think just the "Hello" says enough on the front and then you can write whatever you wish inside.  Maybe a thank you note, or just a note to let a friend know how you value their friendship.  I have fussy cut a second image and cut out the flowers and mounted them with foam tape, so they pop.  Hope you like my creation.  See you next month.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Gail, thanks for sharing with Imagine That and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image!
    Thank you for sharing with Imagine That Digistamps Creative Playground!
    Susan
    ITD's Creative Playground Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete