28 October 2016

Scrapper's Delights Friday Freebie Progressive Challenge - 28th October2016





When I saw this Freebie Friday Progressive image, I immediately thought the clothing reminded me of Star Wars, so I put my thinking cap on.  Our DT Twist for this image was Monochromatic, so I chose the W family in the Copics.  I then searched the Scrapper's Delights store to look for some ideas and came up with some Space sentiments - perfect. http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=17&products_id=548
This range was just what I wanted, a few embellishments plus some sentiments and it was on special, even better.  Why don't you check out the store http://scrappersdelights.com/store/
You too might come up with a theme for your progressive challenge and find some little sentiment or embellishment in our store that jogs your creative brain to produce something spectacular for our challenge and don't forget to add your entry to our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/376140345820051/
Thanks for checking out my blog!  Join me again soon.

I am entering the following challenges with this card:




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card, such a great image.
    Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card,great image and love the monochrome/sepia colouring---Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for adding your 'halloween-y' creation to our challenge over at A Day for Daisies - Good Luck. Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends.Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete